Membership Terms & Conditions
In order to become a member you must fill out a membership form. The date you return the form along with payment is the date from which your membership begins.
CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
Please consider the below issues.
Members must respect Call and Response’s property and adhere to the following:
- Workshop places are limited and operate on a first come first serve basis
- Exercise all reasonable skill, care, and diligence when handling Call & Response property and using its facilities.
- Comply with any instruction given to you by Call & Response staff members.
- Comply with Call & Response health and safety policies.
- Understand that all damages and breakages must be paid for.
- Ensure that you remove all your property from Call & Response at the end of each day.
- No smoking, eating or drinking except bottled water inside the building
- If you see unsafe equipment or practices please report it to staff immediately.
- Report any incident to a member of staff immediately.
- Respect the advice of the staff, and their decision on use of equipment or facilities is final.
- Treat all staff, members, visitors and Call & Response community respectfully.
- Call & Response cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to a member’s belongings left on the premises.
- Copyright – You own full copyright for work produced at Call & Response, however Call & Response has the right to reproduce images of work created at the space for publicity purposes.
- Crediting – Call & Response subsidises the facilities, equipment and services that members use. Therefore you must fully credit Call & Response on any work made at our space as follows: Produced at Call & Response www.callandresponse.or.uk
Without prejudice to any of it’s rights (whether under this agreement or not) Call & Response shall be entitled to terminate this agreement with immediate effect at any time before the expiry of the term if you:
- Commit any act that, in the opinion of Call & Response staff brings Call & Response as an organisation into disrepute or prejudices the production or successful exploitation of any material produced by Call & Response.
- Commit any act of dishonesty, theft, or extreme and gross negligence.
- Incur any liability to any third party on Call & Response’s behalf.
- Make any statement or express any opinion on no.w.here to any representative of the media, without prior knowledge and consent of no.w.here staff.
- Unreasonably and to the detriment of Call & Response exploit, or use for your own gain, your membership of Call & Response without the knowledge and consent of staff.
- Behave inappropriately or disrespectful to staff and other users of our space.
Upon termination of this agreement Call & Response reserves the right to refuse admission. Any person who fails to adhere to the above rules will also have their membership terminated without refund. Call & Response accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to all material, media and any work made at our space.